2. I have not yet started my get-fit, lose-weight, stop-stuffing-myself-with snacks regimen. It's March, people.
3. I missed one of my very best friend's birthdays by two whole days just because my life is so hectic.
4. Yesterday was Pi day and I did not eat pie. (Instead I had a brownie, which is also a regret. See # 1)
5. I almost signed up for a writer's conference that I really wanted to go to, but then talked myself out of it. (Self-doubt is a real bee-yotch.)
6. I skipped out on going to an Erykah Badu concert that my sister invited me to, where she performed the entirety of "Mama's Gun," one of her absolute best albums, from beginning to end, in a small intimate setting.
7. We're both so busy, I hardly ever get to talk to my Dad anymore.
8. I always forget that the Real Husbands of Hollywood comes on on Tuesdays, not Wednesdays.
9. People still think Kanye West is relevant. And Kim Kardashian. And their spawn. Seriously, why?
10. My desk at work started off the year neat and organized and now looks like this:
|I must've been in the bathroom when God was handing out the organization genes.|
12. My boys will be 3 in a less than two months and I have so much left to do on their synapse checklist.
13. Clair doesn't even have a synapse checklist.
14. I have run out of free pageviews on the NYT website for March and I am too cheap to pony up the cash for a subscription.
15. It's my girl Kelly's birthday, and she had a baby last month, and I have no idea when I'll be able to get to see her.
16. I don't and probably never will have a Donkey Booty.
17. (Now that we're pottying like crazy in our house) Why didn't we buy a house with a 1st-floor bathroom? Why? Why? WHY?
18. I totally forgot that today was the Ides of March when I was getting my blah decaf coffee from 7-11 this morning and spilled coffee on my shirt. If I had remembered the day, I would have known to beware!
19. I keep putting off getting my blood sugars and cholesterol tested, even though I know better. I really do know better. I suck.
20. It's not summer yet!!! (But hooray that it's almost spring!)