Cary and Dean absolutely lurv their big boy room, especially all the newfound floor space to play with their blocks and cars -- but we shall see how they take to it in terms of actually sleeping in it tonight at bedtime.
Naptime for Cary was a total bust. I had to hold him, sniffling on my chest in our bedroom until he conked out and then transfer him to his crib -- which hasn't happened since early, early infancy. (Full disclosure: It was kinda nice, but don't tell him that.)
And then, more big things!!
After dinnertime, as Cary was walking around with his hair all over his head, looking like Kramer from Seinfeld, Lester decided enough was enough -- and cut my baby's hair!! For the first time EVER!
Cary before -- with a volcano of curls on his head:

Cary during -- and not even whimpering about the clippers!! Shocking!!

And just like that, my baby is a big boy, in a big boy room, and with no more baby curls!!
This has all been a bit much for me. I think I'll go to bed early.Sigh.
Next big thing: Tackling Curve Ball's room! Sometime in January, perhaps?
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to the whole Davis family! I'm being scarce on the internet or else I would have more to say!
Newborns don't really need a room. I seriously suggested the initial furniture to pretty much consist of two rock 'n plays for these two.
Love how big and brave he was for his hair cut!
Post a Comment