Thursday, April 26, 2012

Storyville 2012

Last August, I took the boys to Storyville for the first time. They were new walkers and still very babyish. I remember meeting an 18-month-old boy there and being amazed at how much older he seemed than my two 15-month-olds.

So now, watching my almost 2-year-olds play there, I was amazed yet again.
Babies no more; these boys are boys! Playing, pretending, talking up a storm. 

What a difference 8 months makes.

Cary said, "Eat, baby! Eat breakfast!"

Dean put these two babies in the crib and told them to "Take a nap!"

Washing the clothes.

Dean liked the Lego table, but couldn't take his eyes off the loft upstairs where the really big kids played.

Cary gave the bear a hug and then sat on his lap. "Sit!" he said. "Sit on bear rap!"

Look familiar, anyone?



And even though it has nothing to do with Storyville, I have to include this photo of Clair, just because I love this picture of her.

My sleeping beauty:


Good Lord, I love this girl.

1 comment:

Candice Baptiste said...

As I am sure you could guess, but I am all for including photos that have nothing to do with the blog. Especially if I get to see Clair!!!