Clair's sick and has been up at night with the stuffed-up nose, can't-breathe, uncomfortable thing going on. So I'm exhausted from getting up to comfort her, suction her, help her find a pacifier, re-situate her in the crib, put her blanket on and just love on her.
This weekend we have play dates scheduled with Abby and Maya, the twin girls we met at the vegtival who are also in our music class, and also with the Unbalanced Mommies.
I have been spending a lot of money on kids' clothes and shoes lately and I'm not exactly sure why. Year of Austerity? HA!
I spent EIGHT HOURS cleaning my house from top to bottom this past weekend and somehow, just six days later, it is a cluttered mess again.
Lester and I wanted to go to Boston this Thanksgiving to visit my Mom's family - including my Nana who has never met Clair - but the expense is too much for air travel and driving from here to there (hello NJ Turnpike!) with two toddlers and an infant is too much just all around.
Sounds like everything is just blah, blah, blah doesn't it?
But you know what? It ain't.
We are keeping hope alive!
'Cause we ARE somebodies!
(I'm such a cornball!)
1 comment:
You are a cornball, but I love it!
Post a Comment