In order to keep my little addict from going through paci withdrawal over night, I have resorted to putting a jillion of the little suckers (get it?) in her crib at night, and I roll up receiving blankets and stuff them between the crib slats and the mattress, to try to prevent them from falling out.
But try as I might to prevent fallen pacis, every morning there are a near-jillion pacifiers on the floor near her crib. (She always has one in her mouth, so it's usually a jillion minus one.)
We all know Clair is a wild sleeper. But I just could not understand how she managed to litter the floor with pacifiers so successfully every night.
Good thing I grew up reading Encyclopedia Brown and Trixie Belden books! Because, I think I might have solved The Mystery of the Fallen Pacifiers.
![]() |
| That girl there on the cover? That's me. |

3 comments:
I devoured Encyclopedia Brown, Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew when I was a kid. Good detective work! Do you think the updated version will be called Wikipedia Brown?
You're brilliant! And she's adorable (as is that cute little one chuckling in the background...)
you know she probably takes it as a challenge right?
"i'mma show you, mommy..."
Post a Comment