This week, Lester and I did something we have never done before: We booked our summer beach rental!! Awww, yeah!
It's December! Who ARE we? Seriously, we have never had our act together about anything this early. Maybe we've been replaced by pod people.
Anyway, we are getting a small house this time because the apartment we got this year was really nice but too small for 2 adults and three small, energetic children. I'm excited knowing that we already have a vacation planned for 2014. Gives me something to look forward to half the year!
I also booked my girls trip to NOLA for February! Going to hang out in the Big Easy with my girls Jill, Lisa, Erin and Erika -- all of us former Sun reporters who have moved on to other things. I can't wait to see them, and possibly try to squeeze in a visit with my girl Candice who lives in LaPlace, La.
And ... I finished Christmas shopping (except for two things I have to buy in stores). Finished! Done. Finito!
Now, we just need to somehow find the money to pay for all this stuff. Hahahaa!
You know that book "The Secret"? I am really hoping all that power-of-positive-thinking stuff really works.
If you buy it, the money will come....
If you buy it, the money will come...
2 comments:
Lol!!! I love it, I'm going to try it!
I could take the pre-booking summer vacay, but i'm sorry, the bit about finished w christmas shopping is simply too much. we can no longer be friends.
Post a Comment