Monday, August 11, 2014

Clair and her hair

Remember how when I was pregnant with Clair, my curls just went completely away? That's how I knew I was having a girl, even before the ultrasound confirmed it. I knew she was stealing my curls to populate her own little head.

Apparently our heads of hair are still connected, because as my hair is getting thinner (Seriously, folks. I have like 22 strands of hair left on my head), Clair's hair is getting thicker and thicker.

 

Y'all.

Pray for me as her beautifully thick head of hair just gets longer, curlier and coiler.

And pray for our bank accounts, slowly being depleted to pay for all of the hair products.

Thank you. God bless you. Good night.

2 comments:

DCAngel said...

I LOVE this picture!!! I don't think I've ever seen Clair smile so wide! So gorgeous!!

Fabulous Mari said...

I'm just spitballin ideas here, but is it at all possible that Clair is pilfering your hair whilst you sleep? Gawd that's a lot of hair! #JustAThought