On a recent trip to Dunkin Donuts, Cary
took Clair's nearly whole donut when she wasn't looking.
When she screamed, "Nooo! That's MINE!" he split it and gave her back a
half.
Little sister smiled sweetly and said, "Look Mommy, Cary shared with me!"
I didn't say a word and just sipped my coffee.
Siblings have to negotiate their way through the world, with their brothers/sisters shaping the days. Who am I to stand in the way of that?
(And also, quiet trumps fair every day of the week and twice on Sunday.)
:-)
P.S. I am going to get back into regular blogging, I swear! We've been so busy! We bought a house!!!
I'll have to tell you about that in another post, when I come up for air! So busy preparing for the move, which should happen the week before Christmas. Christmas in a new house! Praise God!

3 comments:
Mr. Slick, Ha!
Looking forward to hearing about the new house.
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!! We have SO much catching up to do. I swear I'm going to start blogging again soon, too! Congrats!
w00t w00t!!
Post a Comment