Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Is it March? Can't be!

I honestly have no idea why I haven't posted here in 10 million years.

I won't even try to come up with reasons.

Here's what you need to know about what's happened (majorly) in the last 4 months.

We moved!

That's our new (to us) house! Sooo exciting!
Clair turned 3!

Look at my beautiful sweet pea! She makes my heart melt.
We had a Frozen themed party at Sweet Frog, a frozen yogurt place. On one of the coldest days of the year.
I got a promotion to Senior Director. Lester got a promotion to Deputy Chief of Staff! 

(No photos of that.)

(And somehow we're still broke -- more on that later...)

Lester lost like 50 lbs. I gained probably half of that weight, no kidding!

(REALLY no photos of that!)

And I promise to get back into the blogging game -- where I will explore all my thoughts and feelings about the move and the baby girl becoming a threenager!

Stay tuned! Or, rather, tune back in! I'm coming back!

:-)






3 comments:

cidell said...

I'm so glad you posted an update! Congrats to both you and Lester. That is fantastic. And Clair looks so sweet and cool in her pink.

Beth said...

Love the house! Congrats to you and Lester! And I am right there with you on the falling-off-the-blogging-planet. I keep saying I'll get back to it and yet . . . At any rate, so glad to see you back!

LauraC said...

We need more info on the house. NEED.