But Lester did manage to get some good photos of Cary and Dean the other day while I was at the hospital, so I'll just post them here for your viewing enjoyment. Look how big my 11-month-old munchkins are!!!
Cary is my silly baby.

But you can't tell that looking at this picture of Dean. Sillykins!

Cary loves to read books.

Dean loves to EAT books.

Obligatory bathtub pics! (Edited to remove predator-prone-parts.)


Daddy went a little crazy with the Aquaphor, but Dean is still a super-cutie. Look at that face!


And Cary has the biggest eyes ever. Can you say "heartbreaker?"

These pics are great, but I miss blogging. I miss my blog friends. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to it in earnest really soon.
1 comment:
Wow they are adorable! And already know how to work the camera.
I'm just sort of catching up on your brother and just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with y'all.
Post a Comment