I am still alive!
Work has been inSANE, and in between a zillion projects all coming due at the same time, I was helping to plan my sister's wedding. Which happened yesterday. (Yay! Congrats to the new Mrs. Holmes!)
I don't have time to blog today either, sadly, because I'm taking the boys to the pumpkin farm (excited!!) and then I have a girls' dinner tonight at 6, which I'm really excited about, too, because this friend has her husband do all the cooking and serving for her bunch of GFs, and he is a GREAT cook. He even wears a little chef's hat! So sweet.
So while C & D nap, I need to get everything prepared for the full day. (Boy, how I wish I could sneak in a little nap, too. I am pooped!)
I think things will ease up at work next week considerably, so if I don't have time to blog tomorrow (we have an open house at a pre-school to attend), I'll definitely be back in the saddle on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment