Friday, January 13, 2012

Office Baby Shower!

I really love my job. I've said it before -- how much I like having a job (even if it makes motherhood that much more challenging), and, more importantly, having THIS job. I truly enjoy the work that I do, and I have really, really great bosses and co-workers.

Case in point: They threw me a baby shower/luncheon today! At one of my favorite Indian restaurants!!!

I got a ton of stuff off my registry, including the lamp, wall art and changing pad cover that matches Curve Ball's bedding; an espresso-colored wicker basket set that includes a hamper and a wastebasket (to tone down all the cutesy-ness); a tummy time mat; sheets and a mattress pad cover for her bed; baby lotions and washes; and cute books!

They even bought Curve Ball her first Teddy Bear!


Awwww!

I am so touched and grateful! My co-workers are the best! (And the food was YUMMMMY!)

Plus, it was really sweet of them to invite Lester!


Now I am totally amped to go home and start decorating Curve Ball's room!!! One of my bosses said, "Weekend project?" Clearly she has no idea who she's dealing with. Ummm...all night long TONIGHT project!! Holla!

(I think I might have had a little too much chai...)

1 comment:

Wiley said...

Does this mean we get pictures in the morning?

And you look great, does this mean all are sleeping well?