Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 1-month-old day, Baby Clair!

I intended to do a big, huge update on all things Davis related, using Clair's 1-month-old birthday (!!!!) as the occasion.

But Baby Clair is refusing to be put down, even though she's fairly well asleep, so I only have one hand to type. So, instead, I'll just post pictures, and I'll try again for a written update later.


Clair today, looking smiley and wavey and beautifully brown:



Me, Dean and Clair at the playground:



Cary:



Dean:



Clair:



Cary, being silly, as always:



Dean, being helpful, as usual:



And...on the occasion of Clair's 1-month-birthday, here is My Wish for her and her brothers, as they grow (this song makes me bawl like a baby):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4JFBsmyiFc

3 comments:

Wiley said...

I like the iPhone with the three of you at the park :-)

Candice Baptiste said...

It's 5 a.m. on Saturday morning and it seems to be the only time that I can get a moment to think without someone needing my attention RIGHT NOW! The task I chose to do this morning was write a quick blog and catch up on yours and I am soooooo glad I did both. Now let's see what else I can accomplish before the rest of my world wakes up...

Probably not much cause I think I hear a little knock at my door. Back to reality!

Janna said...

You look fantastic!!!
And your sweet baby boy feeding your baby girl - aw, so so CUTE!