But I have nothing to say.
I am not usually at a loss for words (that's a polite way of saying I jabber on an on all day long), but I honestly don't have anything exciting to talk about. Or even anything mundane to the world but interesting to me (which is what this blog mostly is).
I have been feeling a little lackluster with my thoughts lately, I think because I joined Twitter. I had to do it for my job because we had a presentation about how more and more reporters are getting pitches through Twitter and we can use it to get the word out about client work, etc. So I joined. And I made a few comments for a couple days. But everytime I go to the site to Tweet something, I find I have absolutely nothing to say.
And then when I pop on over to Facebook, which is still my favorite social networking site, I find I now have nothing to say there either.
And now the disease has moved over to this blog.
Anybody got any bright ideas? Any burning questions? Things you want to know or discuss? Complaints? Now's the time to get 'em in.
Otherwise, we'll see what comes of the weekend. Maybe by Monday, I'll have a thought worth sharing.
Happy weekend, all!! Pray for the end of this endless winter!!
2 comments:
I've been having the same affliction. Actually, I have to do my update still, but other than that, there's not much else to say. Is this the winter blahs?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. And I miss you, btw. What are the chances we can get our clans together again soon?
Some time in the past you mentioned looking for a church. I'd be interested in hearing if you and your family have found a church or where you are in that search.
Jill
Post a Comment