Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween week begins

Remember back in the day when we were kids and Halloween was on one day -- Oct. 31?

No more. Now, Halloween is the weekend before Oct. 31, the week leading up to Oct. 31, Oct. 31 and maybe the weekend after.

Needless to say, the endless week of candy and treats pleases my children to no end. I am not thrilled about all the sweets, but it is a real treat for me to see them so excited to be in costumes this year. This is the first year they were actually into it.

Yo! Davis Kiddies! Yo! Davis Kiddies!
DJ Lance Rock and Brobee - best of friends.
At Halloween Member Night at the Science Center, we tried the "Mummies" movie in the IMAX theater. Needless to say, creepy dead people in 3-D did not go over very well with Brobee and DJ Lance Rock. (Parenting fail!)
SCARY Mommy! Broo-hoo-hah-ha-ha!
There's more to come this week at school -- two parties, a parade, scarecrow stuffing and other things I'm sure I'm forgetting.

These kids are gonna be all Halloweened out by the end of the month. And so will I.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how dj lance started breaking it down when you started singing.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you do so much with your kids! very impressed with your energy level and commitment. Tam