Monday, September 8, 2014

Best email I might ever have gotten!

Today, Lester and I got this email from Miss Michelle, Clair's teacher:

Clair had a great day!!!!

Inbox

Michelle C.



Hi Tanika and Lester,
 
I hope you both had a wonderful Monday.  I am just writing you to let you know how proud of Clair I am.  She is doing awesome and is so smart.  I just wanted you to know that. 
 
She did great with pick up too.  Clair is rocking it!  Clair's family tree came out awesome too.  Thank you so much for the pictures.  I will be hanging them up soon.  Teddy Bear Day tomorrow:-)
 
God Bless and Have a Wonderful Evening! 
 
Miss Michelle
 
 
Yes!!  Our little Clair totally ROCKS it!

Best email ever!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yaaaay! Isn't that just the best feeling? Whew-- it's all ok! I knew she would rock it! So glad she's enjoying school. xo

cidell said...

I could scoop her up.

DCAngel said...

That's so great! Zachary started his new school today, and I asked the assistant how he did. Her response was "fine."

Um. Okay. Thanks.