At long last, I finally got video of the boys walking. It's been weeks since they first learned to walk, so they're much more adept at it than they were in the beginning. So it's a little misleading for this to be the first ever viewing of their walking skills. But it's still cute.
Things to note in this video:
1. Dean's dogged attempts to steal whatever Cary has.
2. Cary's attempts to get away from Dean (scooting on his butt).
3. Dean seemingly taunting Cary (even though I doubt that's what he really was doing).
4. How Cary has figured out that if he can't get back whatever Dean has stolen from him, that he can just get up and get something else. (Smart boy!)
5. Yes, I let my children walk around with the toothpaste and the saline spray bottle. And what of it?! Look how happy Cary is to have the saline spray! He even pretends to spray it in his nose, while making a little sniffing sound! See? It's a learning tool!!
1 comment:
OMG--hysterical. Your commentary nailed it, and you're a mom after my own heart! I always let the boys play with things I probably wasn't supposed to! But see how brilliant they are now? ;-)
Post a Comment