But I realized I hadn't blogged in a couple days (it's been crazy at work trying to get a website launched for a client), so I thought I'd leave with a quick thought.
My boys were Super-duper-amazingly-awesome yesterday after work! I could not believe it.
They have been so outrageously cranky and unpredictable lately, that I was starting to believe they were just crankypots by nature. But yesterday, there was not a tear or a scream in sight, they both ate their dinner happily (Cary even asked for more!), they were cracking up at the silliest things all night, they took their baths without TOO much fighting over the toothbrushes and they both slept until 7:45 this morning!
On top of all this, they were lovey and sweet at times, and independent and cute at others, which is what we want our children to be ALL THE TIME, right?
Oh well, I'll take it when I can get it.
We have early voting here in Baltimore and Lester has to work the polls all day until about 8, so I'm on baby-duty alone tonight. So who wants to take bets as to whether Cary and Dean will pull a repeat performance of their all-out loveliness tonight?
No comments:
Post a Comment