Thursday, January 26, 2012

Argh! And aaaaaaaah! And waaaaaaah!

I am so super tired, with so much to do at work, and so OVER all of the monitoring sessions and appointments that take up my entire mornings (leaving me with even MORE work to do at work), I don't know what to do.

Seriously, I feel like I want to scream!

And then sleep for 12 hours. Or 24. Good grief, I'm tired.

I had things I wanted to say about the boys, and how funny and cute they are -- especially when I say things about the baby coming and their response is "No, please!" -- and I was going to post about how Curve Ball refused to practice breathing at today's monitoring session, making the docs stretch the appointment out for an additional hour, and I was going to talk about how I am a crazy person and am trying to help plan my sister's baby shower before I pop this baby out, which would have led into a list of all the many friends I have who are pregnant (it's really quite remarkable, at my age, especially)...and on and on.

But I am so pooped, and my mind so scattered, and seriously, WHY am I on this blog when I have SO much to do at work (have I said that already?)....

So...in light of all that pooped-ness and scatterbrain-ness and work, work, work, work, work -- I will just end this stream-of-consciousness here and get back to blogging at some later date.

Later, y'all.

6 comments:

Wiley said...

I think even reading that may have raised my stress level ;-)

Good luck!

Beth said...

Awwww. You poor thing! You will be glad you blogged this later, even if you couldn't say all the things you want to because you're so damned tired and overwhelmed. Just hang in there!

claudia said...

My brain always went the last month or so of pregnancy. That is why working is so difficult at the end. You have way too much on your plate but you don't need me to tell you that. Beth is right you will be glad you blogged it. You will look back one day and wonder how you survived and the blog will document it.

Kelly said...

Ugh, that sounds nuts. Hang in there, girl! I think a "sick" day may be in your future. Or a call to work with a little white lie about an extra long doctors appointment that will take the rest of the afternoon. "Sorry folks, I'll be back in the morning." Just a breather, you know? Good luck and know this is the final stretch!

Tanika Davis said...

Is this Kelly as in "KELLY?" If so, HI!
Hope to see you on Sunday! Xoxoxx!

Candice Baptiste said...

Being the good friend that I am I will go take a nap for you now. Call me later and I will tell you how refreshed we feel.