I wanted to write a whole big thing about my baby girl turning 1, but I got slammed this weekend with all sorts of things, including her not-a-party at my parents' house (more on that later, with photos!) And then today, which was supposed to be a day off, I got slammed at work.
So I'll just repost my Facebook status about Clair from her big day (Feb. 16) and most importantly, post a few of the BEAUTIFUL photos
Angel took of her. I'll gush more appropriately about the 1-year-old child (Ack!) and the photo-perfection in a later post.
One year ago, God threw the Davis family
the best Curveball ever: Clair! In the year that's passed since she
surprised us with her existence, we've never laughed, smiled or loved so
hard. Clair truly lives up to the meaning of her name (without the "e,"
it's French for "light") and we are overwhelmingly blessed just to get
to live near her shine. Happy 1st Birthday to the best surprise ever!
 |
| Fave! |
 |
| FAVE! |
 |
| Awwww! |
3 comments:
Thank God for Curveballs!
(And I'm slightly mortified that you posted one that still needed background editing. Eek.)
Happy happy birthday Clair!
What a wonderful blessing!
Mama, I can't believe it's been a year. I'm glad you're part of my life!
Happy Birthday, little girl!
Post a Comment