In honor of this lovely weather (which is actually quite warm today), I decided to wear some bonafide Spring shoes.
Next up, a pedicure -- so I can bust out the summer sandals!
Can't wait!
Also, yesterday, Lester and I went on an impromptu lunch date -- in the middle of a busy work day -- and sat by the water, looking at boats and the Domino Sugar sign. We even had a cocktail (shhh! Don't tell our bosses!) It was wonderful, and so re-charging.
What are you doing to recognize this beautiful weather God's given us?
:-)
4 comments:
And don't we appreciate it all the more because it has been so long coming?
Yesterday, we fed the babies dinner while sitting out on the deck. We watched as Zachary played baseball with Parta. In between pitches, Zachary called out, "Mama, watch me!" every time.
Funny how my view of "bliss" has changed with age.
P.S. LOVE the shoes!
Great shoes! We are having a rain and freezing ice storm warning up here...so no sandals for us yet. Boo.
Post a Comment