Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Photos from first day of 3s class!

Unlike last year when I could barely get any information out of their teacher, Miss Michelle has already sent out an introductory email, letting us know what to expect this year and what the kids will be learning. In addition to being organized and clear, it was also full of exclamation points and smiley faces! My kind of pre-school teacher!

Also, she sent photos!! I think I love her!

Cary, Dean and Miss Michelle!
Cary doing his absolute favorite thing: reading.
Dean, manipulating some gadget. Also one of his favorite things!
Miss Mandy is the aide in the classroom. Clearly, she's taken a liking to my boy. Can you blame her?
Storytime!
Snack
Snack
And more snack.
Looks like it's going to be a fun, colorful, story-and-snack-filled year! I am so excited!

1 comment:

DCAngel said...

I love it!! Snack and stories and snack and no tears?? Awesome!