Monday, September 16, 2013

Breaking Bad - OMG!!!!

This post is not really about Breaking Bad. I just had to say that because last night's episode??? OMG!!!!!

There are two episodes left and I don't know how they top that. Wow. Just wow. So many thoughts and emotions. Such great television, y'all.

OK...on to the post.

This was a great weekend for us: I had drinks/appetizers with my dear friend Kelly on Friday night and she gave me a New Edition T-shirt!!; we had a soccer game,  a library run (the boys love "Pete the Cat!"), we went to the Mayfield Fall Festival, and church; Lester got out to watch the game at an actual bar; I got to read a little bit while the kids were napping, folded the laundry AND cooked two meals for the week, and then finally BREAKING BAD.


This is how this game went. Yeah, pretty much.
Me and my girl Kelly in really bad lighting, but having a wonderful time!
Church was really great -- all about accepting people and loving people in "authentic friendship" instead of judging or condemning them. The lesson (they don't call it a sermon) was funny and poignant and made a real impression on both me and Lester -- just what a lesson/sermon should be. And I'm really liking this church. Hooray!

This coming weekend, Clair and I are leaving for Atlanta to go visit another dear friend of mine -- and I'm stressing a little because I have a ton of stuff to do at work and in the evenings so I have no clue when I'm going to pack, get my hair done, etc. But just when I start to really stress I think, "You're going to Atlanta to visit one of your very best friends."

And then I shut up!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I was about to be all IRATE over the title of this post considering that I will never catch up on Breaking Bad this lifetime... and then I saw my photo and well, awwwwww, LOVE you! ;)