Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Soccer and piano photos

Last night, I took Clair with me to a baby shower at my bosses' house in Bethesda.

They have a piano and she loved it. I think she is born to play (unlike her mother, who has no musical ability whatsoever).

OK, she really only plunked around on it, like any 18-month-old would do. But a Momma can dream, can't she?
Also last night, Lester held the Gray Team's second soccer practice. I missed it because I had to go to the shower. Hugo's Dad, Geoff, took pictures (thankfully!) This practice looks like a resounding success!

Look, the kids are orderly! (Cary's not doing what he's supposed to be doing, but what else is new?)

Atticus (first kid on the left) finally joined us! Little Milly was absent last night, and Rocco has yet to make an appearance.
Elle actually scored a goal!


Elle looks so happy here! Look at her little braids flying up in the air!
And Dean looks ready to take on the soccer world.

I love this picture of my boy. He looks like such a big, serious kid.
Good Tuesday night all around!

1 comment:

DCAngel said...

Awwww (to everything)! Look at your baby girl on the piano! Look at your big guys playing soccer (kinda)!

I am inspired, as always, by your willingness to take your babes out in the world. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not worried about them being exposed to people, I'm worried about people having to deal with them. Like taking Clair to your boss's house? I'd probably have a panic attack before I left, as my kids -- who I truly don't believe are hellions -- would no doubt try to explore and break things.

Okay, maybe they are hellions. Please come over and teach my children how to sit for more than 5 seconds in a row. Thank you and good day.