I feel so rejected.
My car insurance company just divorced me. By certified letter.
Remember the bread truck incident?
Well, I guess that was too much for them to handle. So they opted to break up. De-friend me.
I'm kicked to the curb y'all. Canceled.
Sigh.
I really do feel rejected -- and mad!
Who divorces a pregnant woman??? Sheesh.
Mean ole car insurance company! I want to call them up and say, "Listen -- I am a good person and a good driver! Both accidents I've had recently have been when I was pregnant. And I'm not going to be pregnant anymore after this. So give me another chance!"
But then, that makes me feel like a beggar. And I start to resort to my old single-gal dating mantras:
Why would I want to be with anyone who doesn't want me?
I'll find someone better than you!
One monkey don't stop no show.
Good riddance, meanie!!
Seriously. I had a minor, minor accident when I was pregnant with the boys and then the much more serious (and expensive) bread truck crash while carrying Curve Ball. Before that, nothing for years! No tickets or anything! It's clear that pregnancy affects my driving somehow.
Waaaaaah!
Friends, be honest, shouldn't it be a form of discrimination to cancel a woman while she's 9 months pregnant!?
Ugh! Off to find a new company. Add that to the ever-growing list of things to do.
1 comment:
Yup, does seem totally wrong! But you can find someone better now ;-)
Post a Comment