Monday, June 11, 2012

Birthday serenade by the Davis children!

Reason No. 10,576 why I love our babysitter, Michelle.

Because she does stuff like this:


OMG! Best. Birthday present. EVER!

(Love their little slippers! And how Dean stretches out the ends of words like a true R&B singer! And how Cary is so over it. And the newest member of the singing sensations: Clair!)

Like I said earlier, "Happy Birthday to ME!"

2 comments:

Candice Baptiste said...

Dean is your singer. Cary is your dancer. And Clair she is the critic. Since she didn't cry in protest I think she approved. It was great and Michelle is wonderful for doing it for you. I don't know her and I love her.

DCAngel said...

One of the nurses clued me in that after 11pm, the internet access is almost an acceptable speed, so I made a beeline for this video. It took a couple stops and starts, but your singing kids are crazy adorable! What a great gift to get!

And like Candace, I love Michelle!!