1) Congratulations to my dear friend Angel on the birth of her HUGE twins last night! I won't steal her thunder by revealing their names or any of the details about the birth here. But I will point out that this amazing woman endured so much to get these two babies fat, healthy and here -- and she (almost) never complained! She is an amazing Mom of two already, and she clearly will be totally killer at being the mother of twins! I'm so happy for her and proud of her and I can't wait to get my hands on those two darling babies! (And Zachary too!)
Hope you're ready to embrace the chaos, girl! :-)
2) Clair has started rolling! But only in her sleep. She started on Friday night, by waking me up in the middle of the night complaining. When I went in to pat her on the back, I found that I could not pat her on the back, because she had flipped over, and was lying in the dark, playing with her feet! She did this again last night and then couldn't fall back to sleep right away, I guess because it was just too exciting, all that rolling!
And she turns herself completely around in the crib, and basically does laps all night long. The girl is full of energy, I tell you. And I love it! Even if it means I am pooped this morning!
Speaking of Clair, I finally got video of her blowing raspberries, but Blogger won't let me upload it! Check back later...
1 comment:
Aw, thanks Tanika! Just had a chance to come up for air.
Clair is such a big girl! I want to see the video!
Post a Comment