Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lester!

Happy Birthday to this guy:

The best friend, best father, best-looking-advertisement-for-a-well-tailored-suit, best decision I ever made! 

  
I won't say how old he is, but let's just say that the term "Grown 'n Sexy" officially applies to him now (although it's actually applied to him for years).

This morning, Cary and Dean serenaded him with "Happy Birthday to Daddy," standing in the bathroom in their footie pajamas. It was totally adorable and I'm pretty sure it's the best present he could have gotten!

(I say this because we're broke, so there aren't actually any REAL presents. Hopefully, he'll read this blog and be guilt-tripped into feeling immensely grateful for off-key toddler bathroom singing.)

:-)

Happy Birthday, L-Diddy! I love you!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Happy happy birthday Lester! Thanks for being an awesome husband to one fantastic woman and a fantastic daddy to three amazing kids. :-)

LauraC said...

Happy happy birthday Lester! You have to be a smart man if you picked Tanika as your life partner!

DCAngel said...

Happy belated birthday to an awesome guy! I hope he enjoyed his birthday serenade!