The life and times of the Davis family, and especially the stream-of-consciousness thoughts of Tanika Davis, the proud wife of Lester and sleep-deprived (but deliriously happy) Mom of Cary, Dean and Clair.
Monday, April 1, 2013
Dean reports that he knows how to read!
After dinner yesterday, Dean came up to me yelling, "Mommy, I know how to read! I know how to read like Russy knows how to read!" (They love and look up to Russy so much!)
He's a genius (but we already knew that) But it's the enthusiasm that really kills me! LOVE his exuberance! P.S. Naomi similarly "reads" dreaded Abiyoyo and I am soooo getting your boys that book so you may be entertained/tortured as well ;)
3 comments:
Ha! He got most of it right!
You've got a prodigy on your hands, Tanika.
He's a genius (but we already knew that) But it's the enthusiasm that really kills me! LOVE his exuberance! P.S. Naomi similarly "reads" dreaded Abiyoyo and I am soooo getting your boys that book so you may be entertained/tortured as well ;)
I'm sure you remember Saturday mornings in your parent's bed and Abiyoyo! It was one of your sister's and brother's favorite.
Post a Comment