OK, we're not really going to send our almost-9-month-old babies to pre-school right now, but apparently, if we do decide to send them to this (very sweet little) school, we would have to sign them up THIS October. That is insane! But I'm learning that it's not uncommon.
If we sent them to the 2-year-olds' class, we'd only send them for two half-days a week. I may think differently later, but right now, I think that's about as much "school" as a 2-year-old needs. And even then, signing them up this October for two half days a week starting next September, we'd still be on a waiting list. That is mind-blowing.
Also mind-blowing is the idea of my two little babies, who just have barely gotten the hang of holding their own bottles, going to an actual school. Even one as great as this one seems.
Hopefully, I'll be mentally prepared by the time the day actually comes. Right now, I'm not there.
Here's Cary and Dean all dressed to go visit their (possible) future pre-school. They look totally underwhelmed, probably because we had to get them up from their morning nap to get them ready:
Non-sequitur of the day: Note to Moms who have baby showers coming up. Buy a box of wipes to go with your gift. We got so many big boxes of wipes at our baby shower that we just went to buy our first box of wipes this weekend. And our boys will be 9 months on Feb. 11. And we have TWO babies.
So all those wipes from all those wonderful people who blessed us at our shower were definitely a Godsend. Thanks, all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment