Well folks, both babies STTN (that's new-mommy-parenting-forum-speak for "slept-through-the-night") last night. I should be thrilled, except I kept waking up all throughout the night. I'm not sure if I was anticipating their little plaintive cries, or if my body is just in the habit of waking up to see about the babies and doesn't know to KNOCK IT OFF!
Also, Cary woke up at 6:45 this morning and was cranky, cranky, cranky! He kept wiggling his adorable, little narrow body (he can't technically crawl yet) all over the floor, wailing to be picked up, and it was heartbreaking to have to keep up the busy-ness of getting ready for work and tell him, a million times, to please be patient. (Baby llama, what a tizzy!! Sometimes Momma's very busy...)
AND... Dean slept until almost 8, and so I only got to see my little stoic, solid-as-a-rock baby for about 10 minutes before I had to rush out the door for work. In the snow.
So all in all, the zen I should feel from having babies STTN is seriously zapped. Grrrr to zapped-zen!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment