Friday, March 11, 2011

A pox; a pox on your house

So...Cary got it, just like I said he would.

And he was up all night, with a runny nose and a fever. (Pooooor baby!) At one point, around 2 a.m., he was asleep in my arms and I was asleep, head lolled back on the couch in the playroom, and he reached up in his sleep and put his little clammy palm on the side of my face. It was so sweet. I hate it when my boys are sick, but I have to admit, I don't hate how super loving Cary is when he's under-the-weather. (Dean's always super-loving).

Anyway, now I'm under-the-weather too.

And Lester is getting it.

There is a pox on our house and I want it gone. Spring? Please come now. I'm running low on Kleenex.

P.S. Happy 10-month birthday Cary and Dean!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sending you get-well wishes! Playing "pass the germs" is not my favorite family game. LOL.