Incredibly-cute-things-the-babies-are-doing-now update:
Cary is growling, like a lion or a tiger, or a puppy. At the Puppies and Kittens book, he growls, attempting to imitate the "woof woof" sound I make when I read it.
He also growls what sounds like "brrrm. brrrm" when I read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. I swear he's trying to say "Boom Boom!" It's so cute! And, clearly, he's a genius!
And Dean has started dancing! When he hears music he likes (like Head Shoulders Knees and Toes), he starts bouncing his little body in the cutest, little rhythm-less way. He's clearly me and Lester's child. :-) I love to see him dance! It's so sweet.
My goal is to get video of both of these things in the coming days. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
I'm loving all of your posts Tanika! They remind me what it was like to have babies. Yours are crazy adorable. :-0
Thanks, Beth! They keep me cracking up, which is good, because Lord knows there are many times with twins when you feel more like crying. LOL!
Now that yours are walking and talking and potty-trained, would you say life is easier? Or is it that the challenges are just different?
Post a Comment