This Memorial Day weekend, we'll be back in West Palm Beach for our friends' Brent and Monique's wedding!
I'm calling this the "Circle of Love."
Awwwww!
To commemorate our engagement weekend, I thought I'd post a few pictures of us when we were child-free and carefree, hanging out eating, drinking and strolling the beach in West Palm, and every visit was a vacation! Ahhh, youth!
Here we are just after getting engaged! We went back to the jewelry store (Yes, he went to Jared!) to get the ring sized. While they were sizing, I made Lester go with me to the nail salon to get a manicure. A girl can't have people cooing over her newly-bethrothed hand with busted fingernails!

Here we are at our favorite restaurant in West Palm, called Cabana (not to be confused with our favorite greasy 99-cent margarita spot, whose name I can't remember. I mean, hellloooo. We had 99-cent margaritas there. After we'd finish eating (read: drinking) we couldn't remember much of anything!)

And here is just ONE of the gazillion reasons why I said "Yes!" to Lester Davis when he asked: 'Cause he is HOT!!!

Love you honey! Our life together started in the sunshine state, and you've brought sunshine into my life every day since!
1 comment:
Awwww. You will have such a wonderful time this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it! I loved reading about how y'all met and got together. Isn't love grand!
Post a Comment