- We had the best time in West Palm Beach! We partied with friends, had a blast at the wedding, went to reminisce at some of our old haunts and Lester even gave me a new wedding band to commemorate the four-year anniversary of our engagement. It's very sparkly and I love it. I also love him! Boy did I make a good decision to marry that guy.
- The boys did well without us (surprise! surprise!) and only turned into mini-monsters for one full day after we got back. (A friend warned me this would happen.) But we're back into a good routine, and in fact, the babies are sooo much fun right now, Lester and I are constantly cracking up laughing.

(Cary eating the baby pool)

- I spent Tuesday all day with my brother at the hospital and we had a great time! His memory is slowly, slowly coming back and we were able to talk to each other almost like normal. And -- Praise God! -- I saw him WALK with a walker! I almost cried! Seriously.

- I think (think) that Dean may actually, finally be teething, because he has been Crabby McCrankCrank for a week or more. He refuses to be put down; he cries about EVERYTHING and he has taken screeching to a whole new decibel. I'm talking siren. But he also dances so incredibly cutely, I always forgive his grumpiness. Anyway, I guess we'll know if I'm right if he actually gets some teeth anytime soon. Poor little toothless thing.
- Both boys are hit or miss with the whole cow's milk thing. Yesterday Dean drank 5 ounces of milk all day long. That's it. Today, Cary only had 4! The doctor says not to worry about it, since both boys eat very well (they are going to eat us out of house and home, we already can tell) and because they do drink water in their sippy cups.
I'm having way too much trouble trying to post a totally cute video of the boys being hysterical, cranky, and oh-so-much-fun, so I'll post and come back later.
Meanwhile, yay for good weekends and inaugural trips away without the babies!
Updated 6/15 to add this video of Dean dancing (and I think there's a shot of cranky Cary in here, too.) I finally figured out how to get the video posting thing working again. Yay!
2 comments:
Awesome Tanika! So glad y'all had a great getaway. And such cute pictures! That's wonderful news about your brother's progress. I hope Dean's teeth break through soon. William was a super easy teether, but Seth's teeth took FOREVER to pop through. Such a pain. Good luck!
Beth! How'd the move go???
Post a Comment