First, they wrote out their own cards for him. All by themselves! (I translated for them in the upper right-hand corner.) Geniuses, clearly!!! They used markers, because inexplicably I don't have any crayons, and they got more marker on their hands and on the foam mats in the living room than they did on the cards. Note to self: Buy crayons!!
Then, they gave him a very important piece of reading material.
And finally, they took Dad for a leisurely walk around Lake Montebello. It was very relaxing. Even when Dean kept throwing his sippy cup out of the wagon.

All in all, we enjoyed our day tremendously! Can't wait to see what these boys have planned for next year!
2 comments:
I want that book! Hope Lester had a great day. :-)
The book is hysterical!! Thanks. I just read your post and saw what a great day you gave Ed. I can't wait till my boys are old enough to take them out solo. I'm sure Lester will appreciate the time off. :-)
Post a Comment