Poor Dean was scooting backwards and turning in circles, so I stopped reading "Bunny My Honey" and began working with him to help him get on his knees.
(This takes considerable effort as Dean resists manipulation of any kind. Little stubborn sweetie!) Eventually, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Cary had been still for quite a while.
Wanna know why? He was playing happily in a puddle of puke! Lovely.
When I went to clean him up, I found the source of his tummy-troubles: He had eaten leaves that were tracked in the house from outside. I guess leaves don't mix well with Enfamil Premium. :-)
Lester is always saying that we should take our shoes off in the foyer, and not walk through the house after coming in from outside -- for this very reason. But we live in a tiny Baltimore rowhouse; our foyer is the size of a postage stamp! You have to do Cirque du Soleil-like yoga poses to get your shoes off in there!
But I guess we'll have to start doing that, so as not to track leaves and other gross things into the house for Cary to nibble. Either that, or step up the housekeeping. I don't see that happening anytime soon, so yoga-poses in the foyer it will have to be.
Namaste.
BONUS: Cute picture of babies in hats made for us by Lester's good friend Stan's mother. Thanks, Mrs. Donaldson!
No comments:
Post a Comment