Happy Friday, all!
I'm very much looking forward to this weekend, because I get to spend real time with my boys.
Saturday, we'll be running around, visiting various relatives who haven't seen the babies in a while, which means we'll be in the car a lot (not great), but even that is better than me being at work and them being at home with the (wonderful-but-still-not-me) nanny.
Sunday is the Super Bowl, so since Lester will be sequestered a lot of the day, in a steamy love affair with the TV set, I'll really get to spend time with my babies. I'll get to soak up all of Dean's hugs and wet kisses, and crack up at Cary as he gets himself into all kinds of predicaments.
So hooooooray for the Super Bowl. I don't even know who's playing, but I'm very happy it's on.
Goooo Babies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment