Dean crawled a little more today. He's still not proficient, but for someone who really just started yesterday, I'd say he's pretty good!
Pretty soon, he'll be keeping up with Cary, whose army crawl is getting faster and faster by the day.
I went today, in fact, to look at safety gates for the doorways and stairs and decided that they're just too expensive. Not to mention the fact that I couldn't tell which one I really needed, and how much work it would take to assemble it and get it operational. I wonder if any parents have made do during the crawling/cruising stage without gates? Can I wait (and just use the laundry basket) until they're truly toddling? And which ones should I buy? Is it safe to get them from a Craig's List or some such?
Anyone have tips?
Tomorrow, my goal is to get video of Dean crawling. Wish me luck!
Edited 2/13/11 to include VIDEO of Dean crawling! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment