Laura Case does a good job of taking a photo every now and then of herself with the babies. I don't have a lot of photos of myself with the boys, because I'm usually the one taking the pictures. But here's one I love because it shows me doing what I'm most often doing -- lying, sitting or kneeling on the floor, with the boys, stealing kisses!
This was taken in January at our friends Antwyne and Mari's son Antony's first birthday party. (Was that grammatically correct? Hmmm.)
Hi A, M and A!!
2 comments:
You are funny, you can just call me LauraC since that is somehow what everyone has ended up calling me!
I try to do that Show Me the Mommy every Friday but lately I've been super lazy about getting photos with me in it. Too much crap to do.
Also wanted to say DO NOT WAIT until the kids can toddle to get the babyproofing done. They will get into so much stuff, you have no idea!
LauraC it is. Hooray! We're on a first name-last initial basis!
Thanks for the tips. I'm just really flummoxed by the gazillions of safety gates out there on the market. Why are some more than $100 and others two for $20?? Grrrr. I guess we'll have to figure it out this weekend and just buy some. Cary's already gotten stuck in a glue trap (meant for mice) and Dean isn't far behind him.
I love Show Me the Mommy whenever you do it! But don't stress because the photos of your boys are so great, I can just coo over them!
Happy Valentine's Day, LauraC!
Post a Comment